At The Richardson Dentist in Richardson TX, we perform smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with problems) into beautiful smiles. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to confirm if you will still look like yourself.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, we use nature as a guide—nature at its best—when improving smiles. It is vital to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a smile makeover. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive but gives you an idea of the complexity of smile makeovers. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But you don’t have to worry about midlines and microesthetics because we are devoted to the details. We invite you to schedule a consultation to talk with The Richardson Dentist in Richardson TX about your current smile, and the beautiful smile you desire. Services include cosmetic and general dentistry. Call our office today!
Contact Richardson Cosmetic Dentistry-Kerry M. Goad, DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):