We treat all of our patients like royalty, but some of them receive actual crowns. Not what a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth! From Lake Highlands to North Dallas and beyond, The Richardson Dentist is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever.
Dental crowns are a remedy for a host of issues:
- To safeguard a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide stability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To beautify a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We complete a comprehensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
Dental crowns can last many years. They are a terrific way to guard and enhance your smile. Schedule a coronation today! Richardson Cosmetic Dentistry also provides general dentistry services, including gum disease treatment and root canals.
Contact The Richardson Dentist-Kerry M. Goad, DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):